Super Cheap Japan: Budget Travel in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima and Surrounding Areas
The Super Cheap Japan book is the ultimate budget travel guide to Japan, full of the most useful, up-to-date information for a cheap holiday in Japan. With extensive tax-free shopping, crazily discounted train passes and an unbelievable exchange rate, there has never been a better time to visit. Unlike other guides, this book shows you exactly how, where and when you can save money. Go shopping for $4 clothes in Tokyo, enjoy inexpensive hikes in Nikko, or visit Kyoto’s beautiful shrines and gardens on the cheap; all with this super helpful guide!
Buy the ebook direct and get 10% off with promo code 10PERCENTOFF:PURCHASE NOW
Paperback and ebook versions are also available at these stores:
Inside the Super Cheap Japan guide book:
- Budget food – eat for only a few dollars with comprehensive listings of low-cost restaurants, takeouts, supermarkets and more.
- Budget shopping – 100 yen ($1) shops, free sample hotspots, tax-free shopping, discount passes and coupons
- Highlights and itineraries based on discount train or bus passes, so you can keep your wallet happy while still having an amazing holiday
- Hidden treasures – walking and cycling routes to cut down on train fares, cheap side trips and free alternatives to crowded, overpriced spots
- Color maps for budget travelers, making it super easy to get around
- Train and bus passes – local, regional and national passes, and info on how to use them for additional savings at tourist hotspot
- Essential help for budget travelers – expert travel tips, free tours, simple to understand directions, translations for places that don’t have English support
- Cheap accommodation – the best and cheapest capsule hotels, net cafes, overnight spas, hostels, campsites and more
- Covers Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, Mt Fuji, Miyajima, Himeji Castle, Kobe, Yokohama, Kamakura, Nikko, Hakone, Kansai, Kanto, as well as great off-the-beaten-track places nearby.
This book is perfect for backpackers, budget travelers, families on a tight budget, students and those who are new to Japan. Get the most out of this amazing country, without burning a hole in your wallet.
What the media are saying about the book
“In Super Cheap Japan the author fulfils his mission to keep Japan both affordable and authentically enjoyable for tourists. There is a good balance between an overview of the usual tourist spots and quirkier recommendations that allows travellers to maximise their enjoyment of a singular country while minimising their budget.” – Japan Visitor
“A must have book if you are traveling to Japan, it has all the essential information that you might need.” – Hector Garciao, author of the bestselling A Geek in Japan
“Lots of great tips and tricks for saving money on your Japan visit! The book covers many areas in great detail, and it is certainly a very useful book for anybody planning a trip to Japan.” – Abby Denson, author of the bestselling Cool Japan Guide